How do I change my Database Preferences?
To change a specific database's preferences:
1. Click the database you want to edit by clicking on its name in the database panel of the Dashboard.
2. Then click on the Database Preferences tab. From the pop-up box you can change:
- Database name
- Confirmation settings (Whether you would like Paper Tiger to automatically require a confirmation every time you perform an action to an item (like move, merge, duplicate or toss.)
- Reminder Horizon (How far into the future you want the reminders page to see. This will affect the reminders pop-up that appears when you have reminders due.)
- Reminder Notification (Turn off the notification shown when you have items with reminders due or past due.
- Database Export (Export your database in XML format for your records.)
- Delete database
Click the "Update database settings" button when complete.