Procedure to toss an item:
1. Open your Paper Tiger Online and select the database.
2. Choose the Location where the item is located or conduct a search for the item.
3. Once the item is found, there are 2 ways to toss an item.
a. Hover over the item and click the trash icon to the left of the item, or
b. Click the check box to the left of the item, then click the TOSS button in the upper right corner.
4. You then choose whether you want to require confirmation or not. If you select Yes, see this article for instructions on how to confirm a transfer or toss, as the case may be: http://support.thepapertiger.com/entries/141161-How-do-I-confirm-a-transfer-
5. After you've confirmed the item to be tossed, you can empty the Trash when you're sure you will no longer need the item, or you can restore the item. http://support.thepapertiger.com/entries/197050-What-happens-to-Items-in-the-Trash-
6. Click on "Trash" button on the browser window.
7. Then it will display the items present in the "Trash" location.
8. If you're sure you want to permanently delete the item, click on the "Empty Trash" button to empty the trash.
9. A confirmation popup message will appear by asking that "Are you sure you want to empty the Trash". If you click on "Empty Trash" button on the popup window, then the item in the trash location will be deleted.
Note: After the Trash has been emptied, the items are not recoverable.