- Open 4.1 and the appropriate database.
Make sure all Pending items are Confirmed by clicking on the Confirm box, and clicking under the Confirm column for each item in the list.
Empty the Trash.
- From the File menu, select Export (Refer to Image 1)
- Check the Select All box. (Refer Image 2)
- Click the Browse button to select the preferred directory and file name for the CSV file, click the Save button
- Open version 4.1, but select CANCEL when asked what database you want to open. If a database opens automatically, click on FILE and NEW and ADD NEW DATABASE. Name the database and wait for the creation process to complete.
- Click on FILE and IMPORT. (Refer Image 3)
- Check the box that says TEXT FILE from the TYPE OF IMPORT field. (Refer Image 4)
- Browse to and select the provided CSV file using the BROWSE button Note: you should see the window populate with the Locations List contained within the export file. (Refer Image 4)
- Check the box that says SELECT ALL from the SELECT LOCATIONS TO IMPORT field. (Refer Image 4)
- Check the box that says USE IMPORT LOCATION from the IMPORT DESTINATION field. (Refer Image 4)
- Click on IMPORT. (Refer Image 4)