Sometimes you need to add more item numbers to a Location than you originally had input when creating your Location. To change the capacity of a Location, follow these instructions (see images below):
- Click on the Locations button to display your list of Locations.
- Hover over the far left of the Location row in which you need to edit, and click to highlight the row.
- Then click the Edit button.
- In the pop-up dialog box, click the Summary tab.
- You should see a Capacity box where you can input a higher number than 100 to increase the capacity of the Location.
- Click Save/Close.