Here's what you can do with documents:
- Upload and convert Word documents, OpenOffice, RTF, HTML, text (.txt), Open Office (.odt), and StarOffice Writer (.sxw) files (or create documents from scratch).
- Easily format your documents.
- Invite others by email to edit or view your documents.
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators.
- View your documents' revision history and roll back to any version.
- Publish documents online to the world, as webpages or post documents to your blog.
- Download documents to your desktop as Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip.
- Email your documents out as attachments.
Here's what you can do with spreadsheets:
- Import and convert .xls, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data.
- Export .xls, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data and PDF and HTML files.
- Use formatting and formula editing so you can calculate results and make your data look the way you want it.
- Chat in real time with others who are editing your spreadsheet.
- Create charts and gadgets.
- Embed a spreadsheet, or individual sheets of your spreadsheet, in your blog or website.
Here's what you can do with presentations:
- Share and edit presentations with your friends and coworkers.
- Import and convert existing presentations in .ppt and .pps file types.
- Download your presentations as a PDF, a PPT, or a TXT file.
- Easily edit your presentations.
- Insert images and videos, and format your slides to fit your preferences.
- Allow real-time viewing of presentations, online, from separate remote locations.
- Publish and embed your presentations in a website, allowing access to a wide audience.
Have more questions? Submit a request