Google recently updated their API which is what our developers use to create Digital Tiger, (the connecting of Paper Tiger Online software to Google Drive).
Because of this update, you will need to reconnect your Paper Tiger Online account to your Google Drive.
To reconnect your Paper Tiger Account to Google Drive:
1. Log into your Paper Tiger Online Account
2. Click on the Accounts (upgrades/invoices) tab.
3. Locate the link to 'Connect your Paper Tiger account to Google Documents'
4. Click the OK button on the next popup box.
5. Next click the 'revoke access' link in the red flag at the top of the page.
6. You will be redirected to a Google Account Settings page in which you will need to click on the PT section and/or Digital Tiger section, then click the Revoke access button, then click OK to acknowledge that you're sure you want to revoke access.
7. Go back to your Paper Tiger Online tab, click on Accounts (upgrades/invoices) tab, and again locate and click the link to 'Connect your Paper Tiger account to Google Documents'. Click OK in the popup box again.
8. Click the button to Accept the connection between your Paper Tiger Online account and your Google Drive.
9. You should then receive a green flag at the top of your Paper Tiger page that Google Documents Account Linked Successfully.
You should not need to activate digital search again. However, if you haven't already activated digital search or if your digital search is not working, please follow the instructions below.
Activate Digital Tiger Search
By default Digital Tiger results are not automatically included in your search results. To perform a Digital Tiger search you must be inside any one of your databases and either have permanently activated digital search in your "Database preferences" or temporarily from the "Advanced Search" section of the search bar.
Because the preference for making Digital Tiger search permanent is Database specific you must activate the feature for each database that you wish to search both Digital and Paper Files. Temporary searches can be made in any database but only lasts for one search. You will need to re-select Digital search when making another Digital Tiger search.
Digital Tiger Search - Permanent setting
1. Within your Database, click on Database Preferences tab.
2. Under "Activate Digital Search" select "Yes. Show Digital results", then scroll to the bottom of the Database Preference box, and click on "Update database settings".
Or You Can Perform a Temporary Digital Search
1. Above the Search bar, click "Show advanced search" (Note: Advanced Search is not available in the Basic plan)
2. In the advanced search menu, check the "Search Digital Tiger" box.