The Paper Tiger closes or crashes with no error message when the locations button is clicked. This is a bug that was fixed in version 4.1.18.
Update to the latest version of Paper Tiger by going to the product updates page. (Note: Disable anti-virus software prior to installing Paper Tiger, then turn your anti-virus back on after installation has completed.)
If the problem persists after updating to the latest version, you will need to delete the Paper Tiger registry entry from the Windows Registry. Please note that you will need your serial number and you will need to restore a backup copy of your Paper Tiger database. If you need to know where your database is located, please refer to this knowledge base Where can I find my Paper Tiger Database Backups?
NOTE: EDITING THE REGISTRY COULD BE DANGEROUS IF THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED 100%. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
1. Make sure Paper Tiger is closed.
2. Launch the registry editor by going to Start > Run > and then type "regedit" in the box
3. On the left side of the window, navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > VB and VBA Program Settings > The Paper Tiger XXXXXXX 4.1 (XXXXXXX refers to Basic, Professional, or Network)
4. Once you have the correct folder selected as shown above, right click on it and choose delete
5. Close Regedit and restart Paper Tiger. You will need to enter your serial number (and network license number if you have Network edition) and also you will need to restore your Paper Tiger database.