This error appears in two instances. One instance can happen during a 4.0 database conversion. The other instance can during the restoring of an archived backup.
Table of Contents
- 4.0 Database Conversion
- Restore an Archived Backup
4.0 Database Conversion
This error occurs when you attempt to run the 4.0 Database Conversion from a .BAK file that is in the Paper Tiger PT*****41 DBBackups. In order to solve this problem, please follow the steps below.
- Make sure you are logged onto an Administrator account.
- Create a new folder on your PC desktop.
- Navigate to the C:\ drive.
- Navigate to the Paper Tiger PT*****41 DBBackups folder.
- Cut all files ending with the file name .BAK. (Note 2)
- Paste these files into the new folder you created on your desktop.
- Open this file in The Paper Tiger (Refer Image 1 and Image 2)
This should resolve Error 75
Note 1: ***** will be the version of Paper Tiger you are using.
Note 2: We suggest not deleting these files until you have confirmed that this solution has worked for you.
Restore an Archived Backup
Additionally, Error 75 can occur if you try to restore an archived backup file from the ”Paper Tiger *****41 DBBackups” folder.
We suggest following the same procedure listed above to resolve the error.