Below are the steps to Enable/Disable the Automatic Backup for every shutdown:
1. Open Paper Tiger application.
2. Go to View menu and click on “Preferences” option.
3. In User Preferences window, click on “Shutdown” tab.
4. In that you can find option “Automatic Database Backup” option.
5. Check/Uncheck that option to Enable/Disable the Automatic backup and click on “OK” button. (Refer Image 1)
Note: Paper Tiger Network version users will need to have Administrator (the person who has admin login in your office) rights to change automatic backup options.