Table of Contents
- This article will guide on how to create a current backup of your Database.
- How to Archive your Database Backup Files
- Restoring from a CSV or PTD file
Creating a New Backup File
- Open The Paper Tiger.
- Navigate to File > Database Backup Manager. (Refer Image 1)
- It will open Database Backup Manager window (Refer Image 2)
- Click on Create New Backup File radio button.
- Click on the Backup Database button.
This will create a new .BAK file, which should solve the problem.